Sister Pile Up!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
feels good!
I don't really enjoy doing Laundry... As a matter of fact I have sworn on many occasions that I think my kids should just go naked. It would be much easier. Unfortunately there are laws against that sort of thing. So instead I often have a pile of laundry that resembles a Chevy Aveo or a Toyota Echo. Well, today I was doing some Laundry as usual and I opened up the washer to find a very wet twenty dollar bill! WOW! I usually only find quarters or small change but a twenty I was real happy about! Then as I transferred the wash to the dryer I found another twenty! Wow forty bucks is good, but as I found the third twenty and a gift card I knew who the money belonged to - Bruce. I will have to give it back, but for a moment with the first twenty I was thrilled! I didn't know who THAT belonged to.. Oh well, sparks of interest are important in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice change of template!
And you fixed the links too!!
- Bro :0)
Post a Comment