Sister Pile Up!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh Dear Holly...

Holly is at that age where imaginative play is big! Talking is also a very important part of her life. Today she has been talking non stop since we came back from physical therapy. She told me to take her boots off, I said no thank you. She told me she wanted to sit on her special chair on top of the dining room chairs, That not being a good Idea I told her that she could sit on her chair on the floor or she could sit on her bed for time out. She was telling me what I should have for luch when I scolded her and told her to be quiet and eat. (Not What Jesus would do I know) then she was quiet for a whole 2 minutes while she ate her melted cheese sandwich. Then she marched off telling me to play tea party with her. I told her I was going to eat my lunch now thank you and that if she were done she could put her plate in the sink. She was annoyed with me and so she took her plate with the crust edges on it and dropped it into the sink breaking it in half. She has to make noise constantly when we are home - WHY? She is cute, but Boss, and opinionated and loud. She told me I need to finish my lunch so I can play tea party or animals with her again.... Three year olds. Are everyones this talky? Or am I just lucky, that mine have been this way...

3 comments:

Abigail said...

You could very easily substitute Maddie's name in for Holly's! Sounds just like her! You take it much more kindly than I do! I say "Okay, it's time to be quiet" alot.
But they're cute!

sleepless said...

You could substitute Shannon's name in there...must be in the genes....

wilkinson family said...

yep, kaiya too and she just turned 3 on mar. 28.