So this week Rachael decided she was just going to eat basic foods, Things that are are "Naturally created" So she looks in the pantry this morning and asks if Pistachios are "Natural". "Well, I answer, they are a Nut and they grow on a tree." Then Lilly starts to sing "I'm a nut, I'm a nut!" Holly looks up from her cereal and shouts back at Lilly "You're the only one in that tree!" Ouch!
We were walking down the Isle near the pharmacy today looking for Benedryl, when Holly points and says "Look Mom, it's your size!" (A box of Tampons)
You may or may not have noticed that we have 5 daughters and one son living at home right now. So recently someone mentioned that Soy milk gives you lots of Estrogen. It can make you moody. Well, it has become our joke this week. Honestly with 6 girls in our house, you don't think we are moody already? So a girl snaps at her sister, and a comment is made that maybe we'd better lay off the Estrogen... I had a spoonful of Soy Mint marble fudge Ice cream with chocolate syrup on top. I kissed my husband, he licked his lip and said, "humm, you taste like Estrogen" I guess you had to be there. Anyway we will try to decrease our Estrogen intake, but we definitely have to eat up all the supplies we have on hand first!
I've been laughing alot today!
1 comment:
Hilarious..yes, I hear you should only have one soy serving a day.
Post a Comment