Sister Pile Up!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday...

So today is Saturday, I woke up at 6:45 am and felt as though I was late! I can hear my upstairs girls talking and know Holly is up and dragging Cora with her. I am curious as to how it will be to have Bruce come home for the weekend. He was going to try really hard to finish his Homework yesterday so his dad could come get him and he could be home with the family for a couple of days. Do you think I will feel as though there are enough people here again? SPencer is wondering if he can clear a space in their room for Bruce - Thanks SPencer.

I loaded my groceries on the belt yesterday and realized I had totally forgotten bread, and hot dog buns. They lady asked if I wanted to run and get some - I thought about it and decided I was too lazy and didn't want to! So they will have no bread today.

I got lucky this week and was able to take Holly to the library story time, and I picked out a lot of new books for me! Some were books I thought about buying during the summer, but didn't really want to spend the money on. I just happened to have been there at the right time I guess. So lucky! Lots of reading happening here!

2 comments:

sleepless said...

READING IS A PASSION WITH MOST OF OUR FAMILY...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT TOO !!

FoxFamily said...

I think your header picture is quite humorous! Glad your son came home for a visit!