I could find my rings right where I left them.
I had matching earrings
I had time to make sure my nylons didn't have runs in them
My makeup sponges were whole and not tiny pieces all over the bedroom
I could use the restroom ALONE
I didn't realize potty training was a power stuggle - I just thought it was a hygenie issue..
I could exercise without being climbed on
I could jump in the car and just go
I was the one in charge of me....
I never had to think this fast on my feet
I never was the most important person in the world to someone
2 comments:
Thanks for the laugh !!! Oh ya, I feel your pain...but you will survive ...and they are turning into the most awesome big people you will just love to death and be so horribly proud of that is is probably sinful !! Your wording is so humorous...I love it.
I love this list--it helped me laugh and hopefully bring my blood pressure down:) This morning, I was washing sheets before the baby comes home, and before I could turn around my 2 y.o. hid them--which led to an unexpected 15 min. search of the house. We finally found them stuffed under his bed. Not sure that helped my b.p.--lol.
Post a Comment