Sister Pile Up!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

college? homesick? who knows?

So my college freshman is having a hard time. He gets emotional when we mention that we are going camping in 2 weeks. He thinks he should stay at the temple rather than go to class. He is looking for alot of reassurance.
My man says it is our fault because we never sent him away before now for more than a week. I love this kid, and I want to help him, but I am not quite sure what I can do...

2 comments:

sleepless said...

Those apron strings are pretty long !!

Jan Parker said...

I think when they are on their mission they adapt much better at being away. This will be good "practice" for when he's on his mission. We never sent ours anywhere for more than a week either. It just depends on the particular kid.