Sister Pile Up!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today's project!

Today we went to weed at my aunt's house... But we also had a plan to do something different. This is our Before picture!
These are pretty flowers we found in her yard..
This is our in between picture or "some of us are working"
Some of us aren't...
This is our "after" picture
see ya!

6 comments:

Abigail said...

LOVE it!!! The yellow is awesome. Aunt Mary needs a snazzy house like that, what a great family I have!

sleepless said...

IMPRESSIVE !!! Thanks for brightening our aunt's day I am sure !!! {Not just brightening her shutters }

Jan Parker said...

I know Mary was quite tickled with your addition of sunshine to her house. Looks great! Is my house next? :)

Mary said...

I love it! It makes me smile! I especially love my visiting angels! You guys are beyond rubies! Thank you for adopting me. Hannah, I think you and your children are JUST WONDERFUL. Thanks so much for brightening up my life! Love Always, Mary

wilkinson family said...

oh so pretty. very nice job.

Stacy said...

Wow - I love it! Nice, bright color and beautiful girls! Thanks so much for taking care of my Mama!