Sister Pile Up!

Friday, July 30, 2010

which way did it go?

Where does my day go? Today I went into SLC to go to the Temple with my man, by the time we came home it was lunch time, then talked with some kids, entered some receipts into my money program, while the man took Rachael out driving, then I took the girls to the pool for a few hours, came home made french toast, sausage, eggs, and OJ for dinner, now it is bed time! I lose more days this way! P.s Myra is almost done sewing her 2nd dress ever! She is giving me dirty looks about it, but I think she will be really happy she did it! Yeah Myra!

2 comments:

FoxFamily said...

You are right, at the completion of the dress, Myra will be very pleased with herself. Yay!! Glad you got away with your husband!

sleepless said...

You know those 24 hours in a day ??? !!! Ya, they add up fast sometimes !!