Sister Pile Up!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
odd evening
Last night was odd. I was a bit broken from sitting on the ground while I worked on the sprinkler system. I was stuggling walking and my hip was doing it's pop out thing. I was also freezing from being soaking wet all day. So as I showered (to warm up) I contemplated my options. I decided that it was tuesday and thus a good day to go to Dennys! Bruce took off to go play canoe soccer on the lake with the young adults, so I only had 4 girls with me. It was also "kids eat free night". As we stuck our selves into a little booth I pondered how this was a big family to some people. I just felt odd with my four little girls. I realized that Myra is growing up and looking like a very cute teenager. Cora is on the edge of being a kid, but is tall and gangly at the moment. Lilly was trying to control Holly by telling her that a Princess wouldn't act like that. I was just trying to get her to keep her shoes on!Wow, this is like my next family phasse in life. Too weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alot of wierd stages will be coming your way !! How fun is that ? !!
Post a Comment