Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

June's up

I haven't died or anything... It's just I've been busy! Unfortunately I haven't taken my friend Eddie's advice and loaded pictures at night when the family was in bed due to personal exhaustion...Sorry Eddie! So this is a glimpse of what we have been doing..
Myra, Cora, and Lilly had a golf clinic for a week. The younger two enjoyed it the most but the oldest one was the most improved in her skills! Here we have some girls "practicing in the back yard!


Holly wasn't quite right with this, but we weren't about to stop her!

I am pretty sure this one has been dipped in Miracle grow lately, she is getting so very tall!

Here we have A 4th Year packed to the gills for her wilderness overnighter. She has a four man tent on there!

I realize the photo was blurry but she was just too happy to stand still!

Grandpa R was in town on his 68th birthday! The boys took him golfing in the morning, then the played games and the local family and out of town family gathered for a barbeque and cupcakes to celebrate his great day!

The kids were hovering - I'd like to think it was all out of love for their Grandfather, but I am pretty sure it was just cupcake love!


Here we have Uncle R. Uncle K and the Bruce!

Holly incognito again!

This is Me, my three year old Holly, her cousin Saide who is one month older than her, and her mom.

Bruce posing with his friend Abraham, who is headed on a mission to Guatemala this Wednesday! We will miss him!

1 comment:

Jan Parker said...

Yep, June is like that...just zips by and before you know it - gone in a puff!Looks like y'all had fun!