Sister Pile Up!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
new recipe
Okay it really was just an adaptation. I am always looking for a milk free alternative to my "normal recipes". Yesterday I was making Chicken enchiladas, and I needed a small pan of milk,& cheese, free enchiladas. I had a small tub of soy cream cheese, and I added a little bit of miracle whip, and some broth from cooking the chicken. When I mixed this with the 1/2 can of diced green chilies and the chicken it turned out very nicely. It had a good flavor, and a suitable consistency. It worked! We ( meaning, myself, and two of my daughters) really enjoyed it! Everyone else had "normal" ones, and they appeared to enjoy them too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like using tofuti sour cream in mine, but will have to try yours soon.
Post a Comment