I have a cold, it is not a fun thing, but my lovely daughter Rachael says I have to update my blog. I have no pictures due to being on the laptop. We had a nice Christmas, I took a lovely nap. My adjectivies are being critisized now..... I took two of my daughters to the Salt Lake Temple this morning with about 200 other of our previous unknown friends... We had to wait quite a while.. Since it was my anniversary I asked someone how many weddings were going on today... They told me they had 23 weddings scheduled this morning before 11 am. Pretty good! They aren't open all day on Mondays.. But I think I still had them beat with the 71 one that were held in the Los Angeles Temple on my wedding day...
Miss Rachael says to tell you that she saw the newest Member of the Quorum of the twelve apostles in the baptistry, oh and there were some very silly girls giggling about how they were baptized in the same water David Archuleta was this morning... But we know that isn't as important as the fact that I as a mother didn't recognize him, and thought he was just a boy with a cute baby face..... Rachael sat next to him for a while and she didn't recognize him either so I don't feel so bad... :)
We are now home, suffering through breathing and accessing whether the kids will starve to death while I go out for dinner tonight.... Nope they can have refrigerator buffett after all there is plenty of RICE Rachael! Love you! I get to go out for dinner with my man to celebrate my 19th anniversary,,, It is such a momentus occasion that my man is presently watching Perry Mason... And I am on the computer... This is what happens when two awesome people fall in love, and grow old... just though you'd need to know that... I still love him and I am sure glad we are married... have a great day, and may you breathe better than I can...:)
3 comments:
This is all rather interesting (couldn't spell novel) ... what's with all the food and allergy stuff?? I always thought it was normal to have red rimmed eyes that crust and flake. And drippy noses are the usual this holiday time of the year. My wife says she is giving up pork ... except for bacon. You can't really expect everyone to eat unprocessed foods can you? If we didn't have all those chemicals and preservatives, we'd just fall apart ... :-)
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. I like how you call left overs a "refrigerator buffet". That's cute!! Funny about David Archuleta. Hi Rachael!
lol,david archuleta...too funny, although it is awesome that he is still an active worthy member.
congrats on your 19th anniv., sorry you have a cold.
Post a Comment