Sister Pile Up!

Friday, June 19, 2009

What has The Rachael been up too?

She had to sink in the sand at Huntington Beach and build a sand castle with her mother and Holly!


We had a family adventure to DisneyLand in CA. We had to wear the adventure shirts!


On June third was the eight grade promotion ceremony and She decided that I really NEEDED to make her a new dress for the ceremony.. She even volunteered to make dinner the night before so I would finish the dress! The hair was styled with some pieces braid kinky and others flat ironed..

At the very begining of June She decided that since she and Cora were going to the same end of school pajama party that she would make them matching P.J.s. This is what hers looked like!


At the very end of May she was trying on these formal dresses to see if we should keep any for the future when she is old enough to date... Which do you think are best?


11 comments:

FoxFamily said...

I love, love, love the graduation dress you made, Hannah!!!!! Wowie Kazowie, you all better watch out when she's date-able!!
As for other formal dresses, I like the red one and the light blue one. She's just beautiful!

Monsivais Family said...

I have to say that I really want to go to the beach!!
Also I have to agree that the red dress is the best one!!

Freth Stifter said...

I like the light blue dress ... but my favorite is the one just above it. (is that black or dark blue?)

I like the "Kwityer Belyakin" sign!

Freth Stifter said...

How is it that people notice crazy little details in the background of fotos? Don't they have a life? ... SOMETHING better to do???

Kira =] said...

I LOVE the graduation dress, too!! and the red & cinderella dress are my faves.

And she is totally gorgeous!

Crazy Herb Girl said...

I like the red one and the maroon one. She is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Maria said that she liked the red one and I(Rachael) sorta like the Dark Blue, light Blue, and Red ones!

Amy Kathleen said...

Your kids and their growing up only reminds me of how old I'm getting! Can you tell them to stop?? : )
Rachel looks amazing! I love the red one too!

Unknown said...

We like the red one and the light blue one.

wilkinson family said...

ok, ok, my vote is for all but the red one, and i don't know why since i love red.

I agree with shannon, rachael looks so lovely and grown up in her graduation dress, you had better buy a shotgun.

she did awesome on her pjs.

sorry i haven't updated, i've just been able to get on the internet today to surf. I will update as soon as the new charger for the camera shows up so i can add pics.

Stacy said...

What a beautiful young woman Rachael has turned into! Will we be seeing you at the reunion?