Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Spencer's Look

I realize it is a "phase" but my 15 year old son seems to think this is the perfect look for his photos... no more smiles. He wants to look this way on purpose? The last photo he thought was weird enough to put on his facebook.. What do you think of it?






4 comments:

Jan Parker said...

I,for one, prefer the SMILES. However, it seems a particular proclivity that occurs among the male population in my abode as well. They are of the opinion that exhibiting dentition contributes to an appearance of being witless...to which I have responded on numerous occasions: baloney! However, as they have advanced in their maturation process the condition has improved somewhat. In other words, yep, just another stinkin' phase.

sleepless said...

okay..so when I was a teen I made sure not to smile...I didn't want people to think I was too happy or anything..that went on for years..of course I was not too happy so it was horribly realistic..teens are hard times for some people.

Missy said...

I am dreading teens! I am so glad that my phase is currently where they all try too hard to smile and look silly because of it.

On the bright side..... He looks really funny in all of the pictures. When he is 30 and all serious it will be fun to pull these pictures out and remind him that he was just a total goof.

Freth Stifter said...

Still waiting for the next fun shot of Holly.

We've been using the current one for desktop Wallpaper.