Sister Pile Up!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Look what I found in my yard!

Isn't it amazing when you move and find all sorts of new things in your new yard. I still miss the tall orange Day lillys, but I saw some down the street, I may have to beg for a few bulbs in a few weeks when they are not flowering! Morning Glory is a WEED in my lawn here with the dandelions... It is just too bizzarre! Which flower do you like best? Have to tell you the Dark red smells Divine!!! Ps. The Daisies are open too just no photos yet. Aren't the daisies just the friendliest flower! I keep cutting these roses and giving them away in pretty vases... It is a good thing there is a thrift store with inexpensive pretty vases in town.. I keep giving the best ones away!

1
2
3
4
5

5 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Oooh... those are pretty! I think I like the pink ones the best. Love the picture of Holly!

Sleepy said...

Sorry, but I LOVE MORNING GLORIES!!!!

Missy said...

Your flowers are beautiful. My absolute favorites are pink gerber daisies. I also discovered dahlias this spring, I love them, but they do not come back. :(

Unknown said...

Mom, the best picture was of the light pink rose.

Stacy said...

How pretty! I love your garden. Oh, and dahlias don't come back after a freeze. You can, however, dig up the bulbs and put them in the garage and re-plant in the spring.