

It wasn't a great day for me.. I was happy and doing great at 6 am. By 7:20 I had punctured my hand with a knife,and darn it they sure do squirt blood well. My daughters were cleaning blood off the floor. It was almost to the fridge! After dealing with the shock for an hour, I sent two girls to school, keeping Myra home to watch Holly so I could drive to the emergency room and get to know them there. They are nice and reassured me I hadn't cut my tendons since I could still bend all digits but they hurt, and will be sore for a few days.
three hours later I lost a filling or chipped a tooth while eating dried apples...
4 hours late i broke a nail off... On the positive side my injuries were getting much less extreme throughout the day... My man says I need to go back to bed and try waking up again.. To late. Hope tomorrow is better.
7 comments:
It could always be worse. Tomorrow will be better. Hopefully the little green leprechaun will come and leave you a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow. I am sorry you had a rough day. I hope tomorrow is better. :)
What a day!!! I sure hope today goes better.
That was a good spot ... if you are going to stick your knife into your hand.
Amazing how far that blood spurts!! I had to clean a wall and the floor a few years back when things went awry and I ended up with a puncture wound in my left wrist ...
Now you have another scar and another story to tell ... :-)
my kids were asking me how many times I have had stitches... too many more than 5, more than 7, I think 8 now... luckily they are much safer kids than I was!
Ouch, I'm so sorry! That is not a very exciting day. I'm hoping tomorrow is better with NO accidents:)
That really looks like it hurts. It reminds me of when I almost cut of my thumb, not a good memory...Thank heavens for bodies that heal :-)
Shannon has a word for that...oh poop !!! The green rolls were lovely though...we only had corned beef and cabbage and green pistachio pudding and corn muffin tops.
Post a Comment