Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I won!

Okay, I know you are suppose to be a good winner as well as a good loser, but honestly I spend SO much time as the loser when I play games with my man, that I have to shout out about this one! Okay, Last week we played Ticket to Ride Europe together and I won by one point, which was nice but not the excited feeling of last night. Last night we played Ticket to Ride - The America one. (No stations) and I stomped him by at least twenty points!!!!!!! It was so cool! I had to be calm and not make a big deal out of it at the time because He was still being kind and not teasing me about my accident, But I Stomped him!!!!!! I had two (mission)tickets Winnipeg to Houston and Calgary to Salt lake. Simple, but I linked them together, via Long train routes, and got a ton of points for the long routes, then at the end I linked Chicago to L.A. and since the whole sucker was connected I had a 41 train route. He on the other hand had 12 mission tickets but it didn't help since I had taken the Long routes! It was pretty cool!

No comments: