Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time to talk

We haven't had too many weird things this week. I did spend one day paying bills. Went through money very fast. So sad! Then I spent one day cleaning and organizing the garage. Not perfect but closer. Feels better. We are gradually burning off the new oven smell. The top oven is better than the bottom, as far as the smell goes right now. I got three shelves put up in Rachael and Myra's closet which made it easier for them to leave things there and be happy. Spencer had a pyramid concert with all of Grantsville kids. He plays the Cello. He did very well. All the groups did well, I was surprised and impressed! There were only two songs I wish they hadn't played.
Went to Sam's Club yesterday and had my card denied twice that was so weird. Never had a card denied before. I eventually bought the food with cash and had My man call the card company to find out what was wrong. It wasn't our fault! They were having problems with the Sam's and Walmart systems all day on Saturday... It sure was embarrassing to me to be shopping with my daughter Myra and have that happen. I got some more boards to make shelves in my laundry room. The cupboards that are in there are pretty but not functional for me. I like things to be pretty but I am so much more a functional over form person. Holly did help me hang coat racks this past week. She was in charge of taking the hooks out of the packaging and handing them to me. She did the first ten well then got bored. She is really good at telling me "I Hungy" But some times it actually means she is thirsty.....

We are adjusting I only had one really teary day which was Wednesday. I bawled a lot over missing My old location... I am doing better I try to cry less each week. MY husband says we were just really spoiled where we were before... Ce La Vie...

1 comment:

sleepless said...

I am so NOT fond of change !! I find the fact that Shannon LOVES change very interesting !! Isn't it great that music is universal so a cello here is the same as a cello there !! That is so cute that Holly can tell you her mouth wants something at least !!