Sister Pile Up!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Parents never get the full story...
Today I was AWOL... I just couldn't deal with another day unpacking so I escaped. I went to visit my mother and her sister in SLC. My husband and I and Holly provided much amusement. Then I went to IKEA to see if I could solve some storage crisis es in my new home. After which I went to visit my Niece and her new daughter. I couldn't visit her son, he was napping... Shhhh! While I was visiting, my son calls and tells me he accidentally shot the house... He thought the AIR SOFT pellets would bounce off. NOPE! Then he admits his brother shot the house too. The both did it at separate times. I have yet to look. I don't really want to know.. As I rushed home to my family I assumed the had just been goofing with the air soft guns and I was grateful they didn't hit the sliding glass door. As I tucked the older girls into bed, They mentioned a fish... Come to find out the Sea Gulls had been fishing in the pond nearby, and were fighting over a bird in the air and dropped it. On the way down Bruce saw the fish coming and shot it.Then when it landed they got a bucket and water, put the fish in it and carried it back to the pond and dumped it in. This is apparently a true story. It sounds kinda fishy to me. Sounds to me like my boys forgot their gun safety rules. Even if they are suppose to be air soft guns....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry but, "I shot the house" sounds very funny. Boys! I will never understand boys and guns. My husband and son like them too.
So now I know where Mom is...and is it someone I know who has a new baby? I never hear who's pg so I don't know if it is on your side or Ross'.
Taking a day off from unpacking is a good thing...good luck with all that-did more than my fair share...yuck!
Post a Comment