Thanks to all who gave me their thoughts on the stove, I really appreciate your comments and the reasons why that were mentioned. I was in denial today and did not go shopping for a stove. I must repent tomorrow and try again, armed with your info! Today instead I was a bushwhacker! I waged a mighty battle with 5 bushes in my front yard and then took their remains to the town landfill or dump. It was a rather impressive battle with many limbs being lost on my opponents behalf! Today was also Cora's 9th birthday. So I had to stop and buy her a gift, On the way back from the dump... You may have noticed I have spent a lot of time at dumps in the past quarter.. I have noticed it too... makes me think...
Since it was my daughter's birthday and I was in the same state, My mother dropped by for a visit. We had a marvelous time. I am so lucky to have such a terrific mom. We talked, Okay I talked, and then I played dress up with Rachael's hand me downs,, We talked some more, and had Mexicali Dip for Cora's Birthday dinner, followed by more talking since My man and 3 girls went out to buy another gift for Cora. We sang Happy Birthday and she blew 9 candles out on her Pumpkin pie. She was a happy camper with an alarm clock Cd player and 3 webkin littlekins. What could be better... more webkins and more gifts she would say...
No comments:
Post a Comment