Sister Pile Up!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Keys

Hey after hanging around town all day, wandering through Walmart and Deseret Industries, visiting the CAL-Ranch store, finding someones lost ring set in the parking lot,I gave up and went to pick up the girl's at school for early out. We went to camp out at the park down the street from our "house". After playing there for almost two hours the high school kids came home on the bus, and walked to the house at the same time the realtor gave us the keys to the new house.!!!! So we have keys, and have even changed the locks already. We have alot to clean up and check out whether the appliances and all other things are working. The girls have been checking out the sand in the back yard. lots of swinging, climbing, cold sand play has been going on. On the inside we have been taping things for painting and scrubbing drawers, cabinets,and other things. We are excited to have the keys to our "new"house. This means we are no longer homeless!!!!! Of course we don't have the stuff in the house but soon we will...... We have a home!

7 comments:

Abigail said...

Yay!! How wonderful!

wilkinson family said...

yay!!! that is so cool. i'm so happy for you guys.

wilkinson family said...

take some before and after pictures so we can see.

Shell said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. I know you guys will have it looking like a "home" in no time.

sleepless said...

Okay........back to real life now !! Mom will be at the SLC airport via Southwest at like 11:45 a.m. Saturday to help with the little one !! CONGRATULATIONS AND LOTSA LUCK !!!

FoxFamily said...

I am so very, very happy for you!!!

Sherri said...

I bet that was not the most enjoyable hotel stay ever and I'm sure you are so happy to have a home again. Congratulations!