Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Photos #1

Holly was doing a camera check - Yep the camera was really cold from being left in the van!

Cora wanted a special picture of her easter basket - which was hidden in a plastic bag under the plastic bag in the kitchen trashcan. (Thanks dad!)


If you have a new dress it is fun! When that new dress is a twirly dress you HAVE to try it out!!!!!




The man got his matching tie, he's happy!


Here is the family that is home this Easter. We are minus the oldest Boy but he is cooking(oops!) I mean working down in Texas as a missionary right now.


Someone was very pleased with the stuffed animal in her easter basket :)



Away we go to church! Happy Easter! We are very thankful for our Savior and his infinate gift to all of us!

2 comments:

sleepless said...

How fun...I love the header photo !! I love the twirlly dresses..that took a lot of fabric ! Thanks for sharing this photo shoot !!!

sleepless said...

How fun...I love the header photo !! I love the twirlly dresses..that took a lot of fabric ! Thanks for sharing this photo shoot !!!