Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Adventures

Previous to living in Utah, our activites were generally super cheap or free. That is Washington D.C. for you. Since we have come to Utah we have decided to explore one place each year. We then get a membership for the year and go back numerous times till we feel we have gotten our money's worth. I think The first year we got a membership at "This is the Place" - We really enjoyed that at Christmas time with their carolers and crafts, and live raindeer with the nativity in the barn. The second year we were checking out Ogden. We went to the train museum, the gun museum and the train depot. We got a membership at the Ogden Treehouse Children's Museum. Usually the memberships allow you to get others in with your family at a discount. I know we drug my niece T and her kids up with us in the summer. This year we have a membership for Thanksgiving Point. It allows us to get guests in with us at 1/2 cost. so if you want to go with us, just let me know! I have always wanted to see their tulip festival, so I am excited to have a date tomorrow with the man to see the Tulips! He likes the gardens and the flowers just like I do. Kinda nice to have a place to go and walk on a friday night date...I am grateful my man likes to do adventures with me!

3 comments:

sleepless said...

Brilliant Idea..thanks for sharing !!

sleepless said...

Brilliant Idea..thanks for sharing !!

Abigail said...

I agree, brilliant!