
Miss Rae was the first one to do her hair, and she chose a pink/lavender bow


Here we have a "close up" of the bows in action on each girl!
Cora had a more purple lavender bow.

Myra liked the colonial blue bow which went very well with the contrast fabric

Outside profile view

Close up - NO BRACES! Very cute smile on a very cute girl!




I love how her nail polish matches her bow! (yes I know it it sideways, sorry)
Sisters... Sisters...
What is that down there?

My Favorite Photo! Love these 3 hermana amigas!
3 comments:
You seriously have gorgeous girls. I love how they all get along and your family is so nice to each other!! I want a family like that! Great pictures. Glad they love the bows. Sorry I didn't make more Williamsburg Blue ones.
Your girls have incredibly gorgeous hair !!! Of course Shannon's great bows look good on them !!
Your girls have incredibly gorgeous hair !!! Of course Shannon's great bows look good on them !!
Post a Comment