Sister Pile Up!
Friday, December 10, 2010
SS
I have no photos to share today...Not because my family isn't cute... Yesterday I spent the morning seaching for my eldest son's SS card. I know where I would put it, it was not in that place. My husband and I think we gave it to our son to take with him to college. The son believes he does not have it. After spending a couple of hours looking for it, I took his birth certificate and hopped in the car planning to go request a new SS card in SLC for him. At which point he called and said he could use his birth certificate to help him fill out a form which he needs to start his new job on Monday! I went to Provo, found the SS ofice there and tried to request a new copy of his SS card. Did you know a birth certificate is NOT an acceptable form of ID. I had to have a school transcript or medical records, or a school id and the child with it, to prove he is alive. I met up with the boy and we took care of the form at school then we went back to SS to prove he is alive.... Since he is boy we HAD to feed him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am surprised they even looked at you with all the privacy laws now...they couldn't even possibly tell me the names of Abby's overdue library books after she was 18 !!!
Are any of those library books still overdue?
Equitrane has carried me as being dead for the last 3 years now. No phone number or email address to reach them. Snail mail a letter and hope they change their mind ... no guarantees. Then wait 90 days to see if any change occurred ... and check to see if you are still dead.
Post a Comment