Sister Pile Up!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This is what happens at my house when we try to take pictures!


Some people are dubious?


Some people only smile behind the backdrop in blurry shots!


Some members are missing, or moving...



Some decide they need a little comfort...
Doesn't this look like an excellent engagement photo... Just siblings!


She was thinking about smiling...


She decided this was a much better idea


This was her idea of a good shot! Honestly, how did I end up with so many girls with ATTITUDE!

4 comments:

sleepless said...

HOW FUN !!!! I enjoy non serious photo sessions !!!!

Stacy said...

Those are awesome! I like them! Photos with personality are SO much more fun! Go Holly!

Stacy said...

Oh, love the one of Spencer, too!

Missy said...

Thank you for posting those. Now I know that we are not the only ones. I think that you should make those your Christmas card photos.