Sister Pile Up!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Weed Control
Tonights class was on Weed Control. I was educated about the 27 Noxious Weeds in Utah. This means that you have to kill these off or the County may come in and treat them for you and give you the bill. We also had an identification lab. Out of 40 plants that were pretty dead, I got 8 right. I was tied for 4th place! Pretty sad. They mentioned my Uncle Joe tonight. The Weed board guy-Jerry said that at one point he was spraying weeds in his yard with a non selective Herbicide. The wind blew. His wife's rose bushes all died. His wife took her dead rose bushes into "Koeven's Greenhouse" where she worked. She asked "Joe" what had killed her Rose bushes... He said that her husband had probably been spraying weeds in the yard.. Yep! He was in BIG Trouble! Uncle Joe was right! It is not often that I hear about Uncle Joe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
COOL !! YES, UNCLE JOE KNEW HIS STUFF !!!
Post a Comment