I'm thinking she had a good birthday, I wasn't home for this part which is why there are pictures! I had dinner with her and daddy was there for the singing and the blowing out of candles. Tag team parenting what fun. No really my gardening class was good last night. Sorry I missed the pie part. Oh we also discovered last evening that Cora is now taller than Myra, who is two years her senior....
Sister Pile Up!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Cora Is now 11!
For the third year in a row Miss Cora requested Pumpkin Pie for her birthday. She also requested Key Lime Pie as well.(She KNOWS I have a weakness for Key Lime) I also made Cupcakes and frosted a few of them with candy corns so that Jason and Robin and Holly would be able to enjoy Cora's birthday.




I'm thinking she had a good birthday, I wasn't home for this part which is why there are pictures! I had dinner with her and daddy was there for the singing and the blowing out of candles. Tag team parenting what fun. No really my gardening class was good last night. Sorry I missed the pie part. Oh we also discovered last evening that Cora is now taller than Myra, who is two years her senior....
I'm thinking she had a good birthday, I wasn't home for this part which is why there are pictures! I had dinner with her and daddy was there for the singing and the blowing out of candles. Tag team parenting what fun. No really my gardening class was good last night. Sorry I missed the pie part. Oh we also discovered last evening that Cora is now taller than Myra, who is two years her senior....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Cora...I hope I sent a card....I try to remember...
Post a Comment