Sister Pile Up!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday is a special day...


Because we LIKE you!

While I was working on putting the master bathroom back together with my sons, my daughters decided to go play at the park with the camera..

Technically they aren't owners, but I have been working diligently at a peachtree condo for the past 2 weeks to get it ready to sell... Anyone wanna buy a 3 bed,3 bath condo?

No takers I see....

Sometimes the market can be hard to spin...


A balancing act of sorts, It may or may not work for everyone..



You can't always be sucessful with your head in the clouds..








Win, lose, or draw, I hope we will all still be friends in the end!

3 comments:

FoxFamily said...

very cute pictures and girls! I liked the little inspirational story too.

Unknown said...

Mom, this was SO cute! I loved it!

sleepless said...

Very nicely done..all of it !! great models too !!!