Sister Pile Up!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
smooth away
Okay, you may have noticed I have 5 daughters.... This can be a concern on occasion. this past month one of them asked to shave her legs. It is swim suit season and If you look really closely you can see the fuzzy hairs. The real issue is that she is not confident because of it. Well having previously tried Nair, and found this daughter to be allergic, I was worried. I don't want her to gouge her legs and have battle scars from shaving at this point. So I had a coupon for this Smooth away product. I puchased it at Walgreens and gave it too her. She tried it, another sister tried it, they were all happy! They had smooth legs and toes. (bad hobbits) Their confidence was up and they were not affriad to be seen in shorts or bathing suits or go to the school pool party. This is such a relief.. Just thought you all ought to know incase your daughters have this problem and you don't want to deal with the hacked up mess of razors for them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Zoe has started getting some fuzz on her legs, luckily though she is only 5 and we still have years (hopefully many years) before we have to tackle this issue at all! It probably has to do more with me not having to worry about it, but I am SOOOO glad I am a guy!
I'm telling ya--since I can't see as well I had to give up the razor thing...too dangerous!But Walmart sells an electric (battery powered) shaver for around 15 bucks. Especially nice if your underarms are flabby and using a razor would be lethal :)
Post a Comment