So here we have Bruce washing up the pots and griddle, definately not his cup of tea, but hey he did it! gold stars!
Here we have the oldest girls putting to gether a barbeque. I wanted one, and couldn't handle paying a lot so we got a simple carcoal one, and they whipped it into service for me!
Thanks girls!
Don't you just love those socks!
Thank you!
3 comments:
lol, too funny. yeah we are an equal opportunity family too. both sexes get dishes, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn and taking care of the animals outside. we're introducing them doing the laundry too.
I just LOVE useful kids...and yes, they should all know how to do everything !!!!!!!!!!!! Great jobs nieces and nephews !!!!!!!!!!
I love it! I always remember being up at the farm in Montpelier and not understanding why the girls ALWAYS did the inside work and the boys ALWAYS milked the cows. Never seemed quite fair to me!
Post a Comment