Sister Pile Up!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
New suits
I recently had to purchase a new suit and a tux for my man. We went to the Men's Warehouse in SLC to try on some suits and see if they had something that would work for us. We learned what size he would wear, and we learned what style looked best on him - NOT a 2 button! Unfortunately they didn't have his size available in what we wanted. They had no tux for him, no shirt with french cuffs for him, and no suit the right color for him. He was looking at shoes and they said they didn't have the size he needed. I was ready to head to Nordstrom Rack and mentioned it. The sales person explained that I had miss understood him, they only didn't have his size shoe in that style.. So we left the store with a pair of shoes... and a whole lot of measurements. I shopped around and found a really great online site. It is Mr. Wilkes Haberdashery. www.mwh6.com I was thrilled to find a name brand suit. I know that the Vittorio St. Angelo suits fit my man well, so I worked through what they had, and I must say the price is fabulous! I had to call the number at the bottom, and I spoke with the man himself! He worked the website up so I could order just what I wished, he called the warehouse and found out whether the item was in stock, and when I ordered the items were at my house in three days! Considering The Men's Warehouse would have ordered the same sort of thing and charged 300.00$ more.. So I just have to hem the pants and the tux will be great! So if you know what you need, and don't want to pay a fortune check out this site! www.mwh6.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to know and good for you !!! Way to beat the $$$ middleman system.
you are too awesome!!! thanks for the site.
Post a Comment