Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Frustration


My Rachael is frusterated. I am about to tears with this! We still haven't solved her issue. Still can't figure out the issue. Did anti fungal meds for a week which taste very nasty I am told! She seems to fluctuate between okay and miserable. The ultrasound showed everything as terrific, polkadots included. The blood tests show her as very healthy. But food, AARRRH it makes her misserable. I made her special pancakes yesterday that seemed fine. Then she had 2 plates full of salad at the womens conference and she was fine. Then she was starving again. She had some other things and by dinner she was hunched over and miserable. This does not make me as the chef happy when I prepare foods specially to feed her and I get someone who hurts too bad to eat...... The Allergy tests aren't scheduled till march. Still don't have an appointment with the GI people but at this point she is Chonic! Yuck I hate to see my baby miserable! It is like when they are little and you have to hold them while the nurse gives them their vacines. It always hurts me a lot to do that.

7 comments:

Abigail said...

I'm sorry you guys are struggling with this! I hope the answer can be found and Rachel can feel and eat better!

wilkinson family said...

oh many i feel so sorry for you both.
lots of hugs

April said...

I'm so sorry, that is never fun especially something that is supposed to sustain you and help you have energy:( Good luck I hope you find solution . . . and fast! Love ya tons:)

Kira =] said...

Poor Rachel. We'll keep her in our prayers. I really hope her doctors find the reason soon!!

Stacy said...

Not good! And she's usually so full of energy, too. Hugs!

Jan Parker said...

I really hate this for you...NOT knowing WHAT is going on can be worse. I hope you find some answers soon. I may be really behind here-but have they checked for celiac disease?

Freth Stifter said...

Have they checked for ABnormal Uncles ... that can cause all kinds of things ... including "brain fogs".