Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Only pictures fit to share of Christmas


This is Rachael, after her curlers came out... Her hair is too heavy! This is her new most favorite pet ever! She loves Giraffes and Holly gave her one for Christmas!

Myra is posing in her new pajama's... they look good on her!

Mom hiding on the couch in her pajama's reading a new library book.. New earrings on!

Spencer with his new jammies and a "this is Strange" look on his face.. I personally like his flames!

Bruce was being shy, so most shots of him were very mellow. This one shows him smiling at least....
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

sleepless said...

Thanks for sharing............really cute giraffe !!

April said...

I love the Christmas PJ's they are so fun to have:) I heard about the unfortunate demise of your snowman, I'm glad that the detectives are on the job:)

Jan Parker said...

Liked the pics (new jammies are so great!)When I caught the first glance of the pic of Bruce, I thought it was Greg. Is it just me or does Bruce kind of resemble Greg?

Stacy said...

Adorable pix of all the kids - and Mom! Very devilish of you, Miss Hannah! Cute family.