Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saturday's Adventures

Yesterday I was supporting my boys who decided this week to be on the Cross Country track team. I went with them up to the canyon where they got to wait and run and wait again. I cheered for everyone. We are a brand new school, so some of the kids on our team were on Tooele, or Grantsville teams last year. They had lots of old friends to greet. Spencer and Bruce ran in the JV pack. There were 161 boys in that pack! Spencer came in 63rd, and Bruce 124th. They finished though!

Rachael stayed home and baked brownies and cookies and took them to a baptism at the church.

Ross and the rest of the girls went to Golden Spike, promentory point and Logan, Utah.

After we all got home we went to a barbeque where Lilly, Myra, and Bruce showed off their superior hula hooping skills! What a day! Sorry, no pictures I forgot my camera!

3 comments:

sleepless said...

Oh yes..I supported my runner Seth for cross country...good luck with that !!! Wear a hat !

Shiloah Baker said...

That is a hectic day! :)

I would love to interview you for our Mothers of Large Families series on the Homemaking Cottage Blog.
http://www.homemaking-cottage-blog.com/

If you are interested, please email me at pinkginghamom@yahoo.com

wilkinson family said...

sounds like you had lots of fun! congrats on the boys for finishing the race and in decent places