Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cheap thrills

When I had my first two children I thought I was just going to be stuck with boys forever! After all my man is one of 8 kids with 1 sister... 5 girls later I began to be concerned I would just be a house of fluff! Here is proof that some of the BEST toys are universal in nature! My girl's were entertaining themselves recently and this is what they do. The cars are people and the blocks are their homes. We have various homes in different places through out the livingroom and family room area.



1 comment:

Missy said...

I am experiencing similar concerns. Anthony was one of the eight boys in his parent's first nine kids. Then they had six girls in the last seven kids. Zoe is our only little girl, but all of the kids play with all of the toys. Your pictures make me want to get some of those fun wooden blocks.