Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holly's adjustment

Holly is struggling to adjust to the older kids being in school again.

One day she decided to unroll an entire roll of toilet paper. I was personally grateful that she didn't put it in the toilet and plug it!

Another day she decided to wash her hair with conditioner while fully clothed, and sitting outside the bathtub.

She has taken to eatting the guts of cheese crackers, peanut butter crackers, and any other sandwich cracker she can find in the house. She then proceeds to leave the crackers all over the house.

She has also decided to dress up daily. She had 2 pairs of pants, one shirt, and a very big dress on yesterday. Today it was pink capris, a pink shirt, a swimsuit, and a black and blue puffy dress up dress all at once.

Her favorite place to play right now is in the garage. Consequently she has Black feet.(Since I do not clean the floor of the garage....) SHe also fluctuates between eatting and not. Yesterday it was just cracker guts. I can't think that would be too norishing. Today she made up for it by having a snack bag of grapes, and 4 hot dogs for Breakfast. You just never know with kids!

Holly has also been singing all the bed time songs. During the day! At night we usually sing a plethera of songs and I stop in the middle of the song and she fills in the blanks for me. It doesn't put her to sleep, but it makes her happy! Oh well,such is my wierd day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I would suggest finding a play group or a pet.

wilkinson family said...

ah, thank you for the laugh today. i finally was able to get a minute to do non-school things and decided to check your blog first.

I had to laugh and laugh, the conditioner and multiple clothes things, cracker guts are stuff that talia has been doing since she was 2 1/2 -3 and still does.

Isn't it nice to know that it's not just yours.

love ya