Twilight! Hillarious!
Okay from a mom's point of view I found it to be a terrific laugh. I started reading the series last year at this time. So did my kids. We whipped through the three books and even went to buy the forth the day before it came out. OOPS! Well we had to see the movie. I figured we should take everyone who had read the books. We took the four oldest kids, including the boys. (On Black friday) Bruce had been reading it over Rachael's shoulder and kept stealing the books. I realize it has been a week, but I've been busy... SO we all came home with favorite parts. Rachael and myra really like "Oh that's Jasper, he's the one who always looks like he's in pain" Bruce loves "Yes, No, to cross the road, and the then the square root of pie." I love Charlie and the shotgun, Okay, most of Charlie's quips were great. I had a hoot! And since we already know I am the type to embarrass my kids, they were okay with their mom laughing out loud at the theater with many other patrons. They made Edward look even more pained than James Dean. A lot more serious too. Myra who is 11 found it much less scary than the latest Harry potter movies. Hillarious!
1 comment:
Since you found it entertaining, I may actually have to go see it!
Post a Comment