Sister Pile Up!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas time

I love Christmas but it always seems to get away from me!
Here we are and it is the week before, I still haven't wrapped any gifts for my kids, other's kids yes, mine no. I have sent off two packages, and I have two more to go tomorrow. I have half of my Christmas letters mailed out today, and I hope to get the other half out on Wednesday. I have everyone in my family sign them and that takes Strategy. Tomorrow I get the privilege of hemming Spencer's new tux for a concert that evening, and fixing Rachael's skirt for the same concert.. It should be a busy night! My man told me today that the Christmas party is still on for Friday! He thought it would be cancelled so I stopped working on my dress. Now I have to really hurry. I have visions of Christmas cookies, and a clean house - HAH! There are projects I wanted to make that aren't going to happen, just on too many things to get in line. Oh well, it is still a great season....

2 comments:

wilkinson family said...

well, i hope all goes well. remember to take deep breaths. thank goodness you have older ones to help babysit and help out.

sleepless said...

So....you got those perfectionist genes too...You have to learn to "drop" a few of them somewhere !!