Sister Pile Up!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Excitement

Sometimes our adventures are far away and sometimes they are close to home. Today is a school holiday. So my 3 older kids went into SLC to go to the temple. The youngest three are here at home with me. I am presently doing laundry still in my pajamas and I read a book today. Think this is an excellent start to a school break! I am soaking my jeans from yesterday in cold water in my bathtub in the hopes of removing the Raspberry stains. I had NOOO idea how penetrating raspberries could be. My favorite jeans from the knees down are covered in pink stains, and my undergarments are also vibrantly pink in spots as well. It should be a good adventure!

This evening the kids and I are headed down to Provo to see AMAHL/Globolinks at the Harris Fine Arts Center. The Character playing AMAHL tonight is a friend of the family. She used to be Bruce's Girlfriend. She has spent most of the year working on this, and it all comes down to 3 performances. We skipped openning night, and we are going to see it in the middle! I hope she does well, she is a nice girl and she has a fabulous voice. After her performances are over she is planning on heading home to CA. She is going to be working with her old music school-Colburn, and working with the LA Philharmonic. She is hoping to learn how to drive and save money for a car. Best wishes!

No comments: