Sister Pile Up!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New arrival

We received this photo in an email that proves our son truly did arrive in Texas and met with President and Sister Sagers.

I got to talk with him on the phone yesterday morning. It was 7:30 am and the phone rang. Someone said who calls this early? Another replied "Missionaries"!

I had a brief chat with him and he said that he had really enjoyed his time at the MTC. He says he doesn't feel as though he has Mono anymore. He says since day 2 at the Mtc he has felt really good, but has avoided contact sports due to his mother's request. He seems to think he has more energy than most of the rest of the Elders he was leaving with.

We hope that he adjusts well to the rigors of mission life and that he will be able to reassemble his bike that I disassembled to ship to Texas :)

Mission home address is listed on the side of my blog! Love ya!

3 comments:

sleepless said...

AWESOME..NOW TURN YOUR WORRIES ABOUT HIM TOTALLY OVER TO THAT MISSION PRESIDENT AND HIS WIFE. !!!

Abigail said...

Great! And I'm glad he's feeling better. A digital photo is far better than a polariod! (that's what we have of Jordan from his mission arrival)

Myhouse4nine said...

It sort of looks like a ransome photo to me, but thats okay, I know he is excited!