Sister Pile Up!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Rain ...

We are having a rainy day today. We rarely get a good one, but this one had big droplets all day. While driving to town Holly told me the rain should be yellow. Because the world is a big toilet.. I tried really hard to convince her it was taking a shower instead... Not sure I could really appreciate her version of Rain.

She was in fine form today. After applying lipgloss on hands and face, she later decided to apply pink permament marker to her lips but got caught half way into it. She then decided to read stories to the fish. After a while of that, she decided I was being too loud for her to read to the fish anymore. As she was walking over to the toys she tells me that I need to make them "STOP".. "Who?" "The fish! They won't stop talking to me!" She decided she was scared if she was alone - major drawback to MONDAYS! She is so used to the kids being around that if I go to another room she yells at me just to make sure I am around. She was unhappy that I would not let her talk to Grandma M. because as she told me she is her Best friend, and she loves her and has good toys. Also she mentioned I was not a good mother because I did not always talk nice to her. She decided that since she can talk nice that she thinks SHE should be in charge. I was also informed that I had hurt her feelings last month when I would not let her take the handcuffs home with her after Bruce's surprise party....The memory of an elephant. The attitude of a teenager. It has been a choice day!

2 comments:

sleepless said...

Dang Hannah..You got one just like you.. ..with a double dose of Shannon mixed in.!!

wilkinson family said...

oh i just had to laugh since i go through similar days with kaiya and she just turned 3.