Sister Pile Up!
Friday, March 25, 2011
ponderings
I was awake this morning when my man's alarm went off, I heard the newspaper get delivered, I saw the Wynder dairy truck stop next door to make a delivery... I found myself wondering why I can't get a big delivery of fruit. As I made my kids lunches, I pondered other peoples lunches. When I was going to school, my sweet mother would make my breakfast and pack me a lunch. (I just told my three youngest girls that their dad had made extra eggs and potatoes for breakfast, and they were welcome to it.) Holly said that was not what she wanted for Breakfast! (Is anyone surprised?) She will do her Breakfast herself I am sure. I tried when I was first married to make my man Breakfast, but it wasn't important to him. So I stopped. He says he knows I love him due to the fact I pack him a lunch each night.. Gone for the most part are the sandwich days. My kids won't eat them at lunch. Oh, Spencer will but he wants his on potato bread please. I get around this problem by telling them that when they are hungry after school they must make sure they eat all of their lunch before they can have anything else to eat. Today's lunch has strawberries, kiwi, raisins, corn chips or rice cake, water, and possibly orange slices..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
tricky ! for sure !
Post a Comment