My second Daughter has been in crisis lately. I think it is called MIDDLE SCHOOL HORMONES! She is distressed that her little sister is taller than she is. She gets annoyed when her mother tries to tease her. For some reason the black sharpie mark on her hand bugged her too, until I scrubbed it off with a magic eraser, then she was displeased with the fact I had scrubbed the live skin cells off too? Can you believe it? Well, with challenging times often come good ones too if we look for them.. She recently was able to save up enough babysitting money to purchase her own digital camera and case! She was very pleased. I happen to be pleased she would do this too! She also was nominated by a teacher to receive a citizenship of the quarter award! She also was able to participate in the State wide middle school Honors choir. She enjoyed it. Most of my pictures are video and that does not want to load, sorry. So enjoy her cute smile as they read nice things about her at school one day! (I can hear the "OH MOMMMMMM!" now can't you?)

My youngest daughter is learning habits her big brothers have been living by for years.. I know I put her to bed, tucked her in, and even put her back in bed later on that night after a bad dream. At 6:30 am Cora pointed out that Holly was asleep kneeling next to her bed so I had to take a few pictures


I thought it was cute - and how young it starts!
No comments:
Post a Comment