Sister Pile Up!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Graduation Photos

This is to prove that Bruce really did graduate. He even had his picture in the paper! Well, the local paper,..It was really just a shot of the boys but we know which one he was!

The light blue collar was for the National Honor Society. The Blue cord was for computers, the Gold cord was for having a GPA above 3.75. The sage cord was for 2 or more enrichment's at school, special extra classes in a subject.

I LOVE THIS PHOTO! I am their mom!

The kids had to entertain themselves somehow. Locked turnstiles worked for them.

I know I am not gorgeous, but this is a moment to remember! Me and my oldest boy! The one I always wondered about!


We're all together again we're here, we're here!


Some shot with his friends, L to R:Cecile, Spencer, Rachael,Will,Hillary,Bruce, Tom.
Bruce and Cecile, Stephanie and Tom

We had to have a crazy shot, Spencer volunteered to get stepped on....

4 comments:

sleepless said...

Well YAY !!!! Way to graduate the first over-acheiver at your house !!! CONGRATULATIONS Bruce and family....if you can survive that long, those 2 year olds turn into REALLY nice people !!!!

FoxFamily said...

Well that's fantastic! Yay to Bruce! Can you believe (Aunt Hannah) that you have a high school graduate???

wilkinson family said...

i loved the photos!!!
so hard to imagine you old enough to have a graduate esp. since your not that much older.

Abigail said...

Congrats to Bruce!! Bruce is still like 6 in my head. . .