Very pretty dress!!My wife asked what that very green thing was on the plate -- my guess: a roll?
My guess is mashed potatoes. So peas hold a flame huh? Weird and cool!
Of course it is a roll... Sorry I am not sure I could eat Green Mashed potatoes.. I know I couldn't drink green milk!
but we had green mashed potatoes growing up..and green milk and green angel food cake...I think big Bro. did most of that !!!
oh yes he did. he loves to tell those stories. lol
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very pretty dress!!
My wife asked what that very green thing was on the plate -- my guess: a roll?
My guess is mashed potatoes.
So peas hold a flame huh? Weird and cool!
Of course it is a roll... Sorry I am not sure I could eat Green Mashed potatoes.. I know I couldn't drink green milk!
but we had green mashed potatoes growing up..and green milk and green angel food cake...I think big Bro. did most of that !!!
oh yes he did. he loves to tell those stories. lol
Post a Comment