Sister Pile Up!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So wish I had life figured out sometimes..Realize there is no real hope for that. The 2 oldest girls gave us their personal progress lessons for FHE. One talked about fasting, one about prayer. They did great! ( Bruce asked Rachael why she was doing personal progress again? She said "well, there are two colors of medallion, I have silver now, I want gold next.") Cora has a runny nose and has been miserable lately. I spent all afternoon trying to convince her to do her homework, her brain was SOOOO Not working! She was doing a subtraction problem and kept trying to divide it... 10 times! She had the strangest look on her face when I asked he to tell me how much 12 MINUS 4 was... She realized at that moment what her problem was. Poor kid. Spencer says he's going to run track this spring. Poor shins! Bruce is a Senior with one of those complexes.. He is sure that there is PLENTY of time later for homework.. the other day he was on the phone for 45 minutes with one girl and then hung up and text ed another girl for the next hour...

The news announced the chance of 2 inches of snow or rain today in our area.. I really would rather have rain and sun! My man wants spring! He has a plan an we have started many seeds already that we carry into the garage each night...

No comments: