People need a special buddy sometimes... Bruce has Holly...
A special sister who will search for him, behind things..
Over, under, around and through...
In those difficult spots...
And let's not forget small tight spaces...
I found you...
I caught you...?
4 comments:
Hey I know he is skinny ,,but That skinny ??? Trick photography ?? Flat Stanley ?
So, what is with Mary and the princess photo ??
This is not trick photography, he really did hide completely under the couch but no one was allowed to sit on the couch while he was under there.. As for Aunt Mary..Holly and Miss Mary had a date to celebrate Holly's birthday at Miss Mary's favorite restaurant. Holly is a firm believer in acessorising...
toby got a kick that he was hiding under the couch. what a creative place.
toby also said "look someone else's kids uses their furniture like our do" as we looked at holly climbing and walking on the couch. lol
Post a Comment