Sister Pile Up!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Human Rights Day

We have hung the flag, and now we are trying to decide Which Adventure to do today! The choices are: Ogden-Hof festival at union station and Treehouse Children's Museum, or Salt Lake: Capitol, Pioneer museum by the capitol and the Beehive House. We would throw the SLC Library in there too, but I think it might be closed in honor of the holiday..

Rachael thinks we should go to Salt Lake... unfortunately for her so far she is out numbered but not everyone has voted yet!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

I vote Ogden! Course I'm biased from having lived there. You should do the Hill Aerospace Museum too! It's got lots of cool planes and a play room and it's free. :)

sleepless said...

It is pouring bucketfuls of rain here.........inside and dry seems nice.

Unknown said...

I would have voted for SLC. It is always my first choice. Maybe next time we come through we will call. I will be coming through in April to retrieve my money sucking college student.