Rachael was talked into having some really mild long layers so her hair will not just triangle poof out. As the stylist was talking her into this I watched the look of distress and pain on her face.. As she was having the little layers done I told her to not be upset with me because I hadn't talked her into any of this. She agreed it wasn't my idea.. But of course I am the mom, so it will be blamed on me.Here we have Cora sporting her new length. She has decided this length is very flippy! and "oh my, she can even brush it ALL BY HERSELF!" Oh I am so very excited for her! She still has what most people would call Long hair. Previously her hair was down below her bottom when wet. We even wondered if it would go curly again when it was a bit shorter. No such luck. The ends curl under nicely but that is about it.


Well, having three girls come home from town with their hair cut was a big deal. Oh, I cut mine too. So, one by one, the other girls had to have their hair cut as well. Lilly and Holly needed a ponytail in a zip lock bag as well! Myra even decided to cut off 4 inches too. SO, here we are after we all had gotten our hair cut on the same day.

All the girls were holding their bags of hair... EWWWW!
3 comments:
WOW...........lots of changes all at once !!! You are all so brave !!
Hannah, you have beautiful girls!! I love the pose that Holly is making in the first picture.
My little bother had cancer, and since then I have donated three times (12in, 10in, 10in). The girls may be sad about having short hair for a little while, but it grows back, and they get to help another little girl feel better about being bald. How wonderful!
Post a Comment